Isaac and Angie do a special episode for Christmas going through what the Bible recounts in the book of Luke about the birth of Jesus. Did you know that John the Baptist received the Holy Spirit while being in his mother Elizabeth’s womb at six months of her pregnancy? Also, when Mary showed up to see Elizabeth pregnant with Jesus, John leapt in her womb upon hearing Mary’s voice.
We share more of the incredible things that were happening leading up to Jesus’ birth. Use this episode to help you understand how to teach this to your kids or play it for the whole family.
And remember, if your kids don’t understand what happened on the cross, it will be hard for them to appreciate the value of Jesus’ birth or the value of the real meaning of Christmas.
We can help you have a new year and newfound peace in your family. If you would like help improving your kid’s obedience, self-control, and focus on God we encourage you to join us on January 6th for the next self-paced Parenting Mentor Program.
- The Giving Manger, A family Christmas tradition focused on giving and the true meaning of Christmas.
- Parenting Mentor Program, A 6-Week, self-paced online program giving you the Biblical Parenting Model
- Postpartum Course, The First-Ever Christian Postpartum Course!
- FREE Courageous Parenting Workshop; Get the Parenting Packet Download!
- CourageousMom.com is a blog with tons of free resources as well as best-selling courses and the top Christian Pregnancy and Birth book, “Redeeming Childbirth”
- Courageous Mom Essentials, join Angie’s team with Young Living!
Support The Ministry
- DONATE, to become a bigger part of shifting the culture of future generations through impacting 1 million families and their legacies. We are in full-time ministry as a family of 10, everything makes a difference.
Thank you for being part of this movement to equip 1 million families and their legacies with Biblical truth to raise confident Christian kids in an uncertain world.