Isaac and Angie do a special episode for Christmas going through what the Bible recounts in the book of Luke about the birth of Jesus. Did you know that John the Baptist received the Holy Spirit while being in his mother Elizabeth’s womb at six months of her pregnancy? Also, when Mary showed up to see Elizabeth pregnant with Jesus, John leapt in her womb upon hearing Mary’s voice.
We share more of the incredible things that were happening leading up to Jesus’ birth. Use this episode to help you understand how to teach this to your kids or play it for the whole family.
And remember, if your kids don’t understand what happened on the cross, it will be hard for them to appreciate the value of Jesus’ birth or the value of the real meaning of Christmas.
We can help you have a new year and newfound peace in your family. If you would like help improving your kid’s obedience, self-control, and focus on God we encourage you to join us on January 6th for the next self-paced Parenting Mentor Program.
WEEKLY TIP AND THE FREE DATE NIGHT ONE SHEET!
All Ministry Resources: becourageousministry.org
Social Media For Christians – BE COURAGEOUS app
- Exclusive access to the courageous kid’s podcast. Play it for your kids to stir up good discussions.
- Monthly LIVE Q&A with the Tolpins; ask the anything.
- Powerful Biblically minded community.
- Topic-based discussion groups.
- You get your own profile and can connect with others.
- Resources on marriage, parenting, homeschooling, pregnancy/birth, and more.
We look forward to engaging with you on the inside!
Relevant Resource Links:
The Homeschooling Blueprint, the online program to boost your effectiveness & help your kids thrive.
Parenting Mentor Program, A 6-Week, self-paced online program giving you the Biblical Parenting Model
Postpartum Course, The First-Ever Christian Postpartum Course!
- FREE Courageous Parenting Workshop; Get the Parenting Packet Download!
If The Spirit Prompts You to Financially Support (We are a for-profit, for social good organization.)
- Financial Giving, is important to support our family and expand the impact of the ministry. We aim to impact 10 million families and their legacies. We are in full-time ministry as a family of 9 at home, so everything makes a difference.
Thank you for being part of this movement to equip 10 million families and their legacies with Biblical truth to raise confident Christian kids in an uncertain world.