Our RV trip has been amazing. If you have been following us on Instagram you likely have seen some of our posts and stories. What memories and lifetime experiences we have been having together! What a praise to God! But let’s be really honest. Not all of RVing is fun and glorious. Imagine for a moment, being in 600 sq ft with 10 people for 6 weeks straight. You can imagine the relational challenges, the potential offenses, and the sanctification that can take place. Yes, RVing has its fun moments and hard ones too. Yes, we anticipated all of this. In fact, it’s one of the reasons we chose to do it. Because being in close quarters for extended periods of time reveals things that otherwise can go undealt with.
It’s important to us that we engage even the hard conversations because in the end, relationships are what matters most and we want close loving relationships with our kids and for each of them with each other. So, if you ever saw an image and thought, wow, that looks amazing, remember that there was probably something difficult or hard we faced and conquered together. Furthermore, our joy doesn’t indicate that life is perfect, it should simply be a proof of Jesus’ Spirit alive and activated in us in the midst of all the realities that life brings us all. The Joy of the Lord is His, which is not dependent on circumstances or feelings. So we praise Him and hope you are encouraged by our raw conversation.
In This Episode We Cover:
- How God is constantly reminding us of how IMPERFECT we are.
- Parents are also humans and have feelings too.
- Some truths about stretching yourself and your parenting out of your comfort zone.
- The importance of being on guard against a religious culture in your family.
- How a mark of a Christian family is loving one another unconditionally regardless of offenses, mistakes, or sin.
Weekly Tip and Date Night One Sheet SUBSCRIBE HERE
Scripture In This Episode:
Proverbs 6:16-19 – These six things the Lord hates, yes, seven are an abomination to Him: A proud look,
a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that are swift in running to evil, a false witness who speaks lies, and one who sows discord among brethren.”
Colossians 3:12 – “Therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, put on tender mercies, kindness, humility, meekness, longsuffering;”
- Join Angie’s Young Living Team & Get access to her 15 video Essential Oils Course and More
- FREE! Healthy Home Mom Hacks Workshop: Herbs, Oils, Supplements, & Clean Homes
The Homeschooling Blueprint, the online program to boost your effectiveness & help your kids thrive.
Parenting Mentor Program, A 6-Week, self-paced online program giving you the Biblical Parenting Model
Postpartum Course, The First-Ever Christian Postpartum Course!
- FREE Courageous Parenting Workshop; Get the Parenting Packet Download!
Support The Ministry
- DONATE, to become a bigger part of shifting the culture of future generations through impacting 1 million families and their legacies. We are in full-time ministry as a family of 10, everything makes a difference.
Thank you for being part of this movement to equip 1 million families and their legacies with Biblical truth to raise confident Christian kids in an uncertain world.