Welcome to an inside look at what Isaac and Angie have been dealing with for the last four months as they have diligently tried to solve the serious defamation against them and Courageous Parenting amicably. The ministry, Tolpin kids, and legacy of Isaac and Angie Tolpin have been put in jeopardy by the illegal slander of Brenda Marie Davies and Stelle Jacobson during their God is Grey YouTube video and podcast episodes, “We Did It Out of Love” and “We Got a Cease & Desist for istandwithstelle | God is Grey”
Unfortunately, our diligent efforts to resolve this amicably have failed, leaving us with the last recourse of suing Brenda of God is Grey.
We can handle negative opinions about our content, but what Brenda and Stelle did is far beyond opinion as they dangerously slandered the Tolpin family with lies and twisted our content to fit their narrative of child abuse. You will see aspects of this in our video and much more!
Please watch this whole video! It explains everything:
– Proof of Brenda and Stelle’s actions
– Never before seen evidence
– Testimonies from the Tolpin daughters
– Raw & candid conversations
– Why we have to file a lawsuit
– How you can help
Being Christian’s proclaiming Biblical truth online has become increasingly challenging due to today’s cancel culture and the efforts by the growing progressive Christianity movement to destroy voices of sound truth.
Our desire is to continue in boldness despite the attacks as God has impacted so many people through the COURAGEOUS PARENTING and COURAGEOUS MOM ministries. Our mission is still the same, to have a deep impact on 1 Million Legacies through the podcast, courses, and coming books.
But WE NEED YOUR HELP during this fight. Any proceeds from the lawsuit after our expenses will go to a charity that helps women and children that our supporters will help choose. Click: DONATE
PLEASE JOIN US IN FIGHTING THIS INJUSTICE THAT COULD PERMANENTLY HARM THE FUTURE OF COURAGEOUS PARENTING.
Resources mentioned in the video:
– Angie’s 20 minute video “11 Reasons Why to Homeschool”
– Blog post referenced, “Teach Your Daughters How to Build Their Brothers Up”
All Ministry Resources: becourageousministry.org
Social Media For Christians – BE COURAGEOUS app
- Exclusive access to the courageous kid’s podcast. Play it for your kids to stir up good discussions.
- Monthly LIVE Q&A with the Tolpins; ask the anything.
- Powerful Biblically minded community.
- Topic-based discussion groups.
- You get your own profile and can connect with others.
- Resources on marriage, parenting, homeschooling, pregnancy/birth, and more.
We look forward to engaging with you on the inside!
Relevant Resource Links:
The Homeschooling Blueprint, the online program to boost your effectiveness & help your kids thrive.
Parenting Mentor Program, A 6-Week, self-paced online program giving you the Biblical Parenting Model
Postpartum Course, The First-Ever Christian Postpartum Course!
- FREE Courageous Parenting Workshop; Get the Parenting Packet Download!
If The Spirit Prompts You to Financially Support (We are a for-profit, for social good organization.)
- Financial Giving, is important to support our family and expand the impact of the ministry. We aim to impact 10 million families and their legacies. We are in full-time ministry as a family of 9 at home, so everything makes a difference.
Thank you for being part of this movement to equip 10 million families and their legacies with Biblical truth to raise confident Christian kids in an uncertain world.