There is no perfect place to live until we are in heaven, but no community is safe from this growing challenge that could prevent your kids from launching with a Biblical worldview. This episode was prompted by a conversation Isaac’s young barber had with him this week. Tune in to be better prepared for the battle for your kids’ hearts.
In This Episode We Discuss:
- Isaac shares an extra reason why we need to be diligent as parents from his conversation with his barber.
- There’s a battle for the hearts of the next generation
- Respect the challenge at hand
- Teach your kids more than you think you need to about all things
Podcast episodes referenced:
- Ep. 76 “Freedom of Speech & The Constitution”
- Ep. 92 “Why We Are Strategically Relocating”
- Ep. 105 “When Civil Disobedience is Biblical”
Scriptures In This Episode:
1 John 2:15-17 “Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world–the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride in possessions–is not from the Father but is from the world. And the world is passing away along with its desires, but whoever does the will of God abides forever.”
John 15:4 “Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me.”
James 5:19-20 “My brothers, if anyone among you wanders from the truth and someone brings him back, let him know that whoever brings back a sinner from his wandering will save his soul from death and will cover a multitude of sins.”
Luke 6:40 “A disciple is not above his teacher, but everyone when he is fully trained will be like his teacher.”
FREE COURAGEOUS PARENTING WORKSHOP
- Join Angie’s Young Living Team & Get access to her 15 video Essential Oils Course and More
- FREE! Healthy Home Mom Hacks Workshop: Herbs, Oils, Supplements, & Clean Homes
The Homeschooling Blueprint, the online program to boost your effectiveness & help your kids thrive.
Parenting Mentor Program, A 6-Week, self-paced online program giving you the Biblical Parenting Model
Postpartum Course, The First-Ever Christian Postpartum Course!
- FREE Courageous Parenting Workshop; Get the Parenting Packet Download!
Support The Ministry
- DONATE, to become a bigger part of shifting the culture of future generations through impacting 1 million families and their legacies. We are in full-time ministry as a family of 10, everything makes a difference.
Thank you for being part of this movement to equip 1 million families and their legacies with Biblical truth to raise confident Christian kids in an uncertain world.