Dad’s can make a huge difference in their wives’ pregnancy, birth, and postpartum experiences. So much so that if their support is missing it can limit so many things in their marriage and legacy. Isaac shares candid stories and practical tips for Dads to help their wives during these important seasons. It’s an interesting look inside Isaac and Angie’s life and marriage with intimate details that are happening right now just 6 days into having their ninth baby.
Main Points From The Episode
- Birth experiences
- How our recent home birth went
- The three different kinds of places Angie has given birth
- 6 keys to teamwork
- Provide practical support
- How to encourage your wife
- Pray for your wife
- Physical touch makes a big difference
- Be an advocate for your wife
- Follow through beyond birth into postpartum
- Too many wive’s do too much alone
- Personal stories and practical tips for Dad’s
Check out Angie’s Postpartum Course!
Scripture Used In This Episode
James 1:5 “If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him.”
Ephesians 5:28 “ In the same way husbands should love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself.”
1 Peter 3:7 “ Likewise, husbands, live with your wives in an understanding way, showing honor to the woman as the weaker vessel, since they are heirs with you of the grace of life, so that your prayers may not be hindered.”
Ephesians 5:25 “Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her,”
Phillipians 3:13-14 “ Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.”
Subscribe to Our Email List!
- Join Angie’s Young Living Team & Get access to her 15 video Essential Oils Course and More
- FREE! Healthy Home Mom Hacks Workshop: Herbs, Oils, Supplements, & Clean Homes
The Homeschooling Blueprint, the online program to boost your effectiveness & help your kids thrive.
Parenting Mentor Program, A 6-Week, self-paced online program giving you the Biblical Parenting Model
Postpartum Course, The First-Ever Christian Postpartum Course!
- FREE Courageous Parenting Workshop; Get the Parenting Packet Download!
Support The Ministry
- DONATE, to become a bigger part of shifting the culture of future generations through impacting 1 million families and their legacies. We are in full-time ministry as a family of 10, everything makes a difference.
Thank you for being part of this movement to equip 1 million families and their legacies with Biblical truth to raise confident Christian kids in an uncertain world.