It’s vital to think clearly about how you provide for your family. How solvent is it during these uncertain times? It’s forced vaccinations now, but there will be more challenges coming. Isaac takes you through his process for discovering your own best work path that aligns with how God made you. In addition, he gives numerous examples to stimulate your thinking about what you could pursue. We should never have to sacrifice our convictions for our provision.
Here are some main points from this episode:
- Know what your timeline is
- Do the callings exercise
Build a list of things you feel called to do
Impact large numbers of people
Build things with my hands
Process of elimination
Count up how many are on the list
Least to most one at a time
- Do the same exercise for your skills
- Think through what matters for your family
- Consider the financial strength and weaknesses of ideas
- Examine and pray about what might be at the intersection of your top 5 callings, top 5 Skills, family Goals, and what has financial promise.
Scriptures In This Episode:
Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.”
Romans 8:28 “And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.”
Ephesians 4:1-3 “Therefore I, the prisoner of the Lord, implore you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling with which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, showing tolerance for one another in love, being diligent to preserve the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.”
1 Peter 4:10 “As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God’s varied grace:”
Psalm 37:4 “Delight yourself in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.”
- FREE! Healthy Home Mom Hacks Workshop: Herbs, Oils, Supplements, & Clean Homes
The Homeschooling Blueprint, the online program to boost your effectiveness & help your kids thrive.
Parenting Mentor Program, A 6-Week, self-paced online program giving you the Biblical Parenting Model
Postpartum Course, The First-Ever Christian Postpartum Course!
- Join Angie’s Young Living Team & Get access to her 15 video Essential Oils Course and More
- FREE Courageous Parenting Workshop; Get the Parenting Packet Download!
Support The Ministry
- DONATE, to become a bigger part of shifting the culture of future generations through impacting 1 million families and their legacies. We are in full-time ministry as a family of 10, everything makes a difference.
Thank you for being part of this movement to equip 1 million families and their legacies with Biblical truth to raise confident Christian kids in an uncertain world.