We aren’t to fear the world or be worried about tomorrow, but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t take logical steps to be prepared for greater uncertain times. If you couldn’t buy anything for three months, how would your family do? We believe it’s prudent to have things in place so you don’t get forced into reliance on the government for your basic needs.
In This Episode We Discuss:
- A practical list of how to prepare: Food, supplies, medicine, community…
- What we see happening in the world and the USA
- There’s a coordinated effort to make America worse again
- The Global reset is real and needs the USA to become irrelevant
- It appears the goal is to destroy the US economy so at some point there will be greater economic challenges.
- There’s an effort to turn people against each other with race, politics, and vaccinated against unvaccinated.
Scriptures In This Episode:
Matthew 6:25-32 “Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life? And why are you anxious about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin, yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.”
Psalm 111:10 “The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom;all those who practice it have a good understanding. His praise endures forever!”
Ephesians 6:12 “For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.”
2 Timothy 3:1-5 “But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people.”
- Join Angie’s Young Living Team & Get access to her 15 video Essential Oils Course and More
- FREE! Healthy Home Mom Hacks Workshop: Herbs, Oils, Supplements, & Clean Homes
The Homeschooling Blueprint, the online program to boost your effectiveness & help your kids thrive.
Parenting Mentor Program, A 6-Week, self-paced online program giving you the Biblical Parenting Model
Postpartum Course, The First-Ever Christian Postpartum Course!
- FREE Courageous Parenting Workshop; Get the Parenting Packet Download!
Support The Ministry
- DONATE, to become a bigger part of shifting the culture of future generations through impacting 1 million families and their legacies. We are in full-time ministry as a family of 10, everything makes a difference.
Thank you for being part of this movement to equip 1 million families and their legacies with Biblical truth to raise confident Christian kids in an uncertain world.